We like to give back to our readers. So we've written guides revealing some of the best kept industry secrets and tips to help you get the most out of your outdoor furniture. Here's some of the most recent gazebo guides and tips.
Let's face it, a gazebo is beautiful addition to any garden. The brands we recommend put a lot into making sure that gazebos are as durable as possible. But what can you do?
The most popular type of gazebo we review is the pop up gazebo with sides. Here are the top three highest rated gazebos that tend to work for most situations. If you are looking for something more permanent, we advise polycarbonate gazebos or even wooden gazebo kits.
Read reviews on specific models and brands to understand the pros and cons. We tend to review types of gazebos, new brands, pergolas, marquees and awnings. Occassionally, we also give our advice on outdoor accessories such as gazebo lights and leg weights.
We got our hands on one of these at last. We wanted to see what all the fuss is about and why it's so highly rated (over 1,350 reviews with a very high average). Find out whether it's a good investment.
We review the most popular gazebos available in the UK. We also spend plenty of time discussing what features you need and how to choose the right model for your garden, and how to get the most out of your gazebo, awnings, shelters and pergolas.
James, Simon, Maddie & Kacie
Windproof Gazebos Team
More About Us
We test out new models from online retailers, or buy and sell them new or second hand so we can review a wide range of models and put together the best advice on which gazebo is right for you.
So if you are looking for a cheap gazebo for a festival, an exhibition quality gazebo to showcase your work outside, or something in-between we can point you in the right direction.
We are based in Northampton and focus on gazebo models available in the UK. If you would like your product reviewed by our team, please get in touch.
Find out more about us.
What to Look for in a Gazebo?
Some gazebos come in dimensions and weights which are more suited to permanent fixture in your garden or patio; others will have nothing but the very basics and are perfect for events, festivals and camping. It’s useful to know what features of gazebos are important for you.
Think about the following factors before you buy:
- Temporary or permanent - For example, pop-up gazebos are often temporary, while wooden pergolas are permanent fixtures
- Sides or no sides - Will it be used for wind protection (sides) or as a free-standing canopy (no sides)?
- Weatherproof - Offering protection from the elements of wind, rain and UV - (otherwise, use in combination with a decent gazebo heater)
- Budget - Are you looking for the best value, best premium or commercial grade?
- Dimensions of the gazebo - If you are tight on space or will be moving it regularly
- Additional features - such as mosquito nets, UV resistant side panels, ventilation for smoking etc.
Last update on 2022-10-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API