If any of these characteristics appeal to you then this Airwave 2.5 x 2.5m gazebo could be the perfect match.
Airwave Gazebo 2.5×2.5
With well over 800 reviews on Amazon, this clearly shows that this 2.5 x 2.5 pop up gazebo with sides is a very popular choice when it comes to buying a gazebo on Amazon.
With a varied range of colours, its ability to keep you dry, nice and sturdy, as well as coming with a strong carry bag to help you transport it, then there’s no wonder there’s been quite so many sold.
Here’s the full list of items you will receive when you orderback to menu ↑
What’s in the box?
This is what you’ll receive;
- Steel Popup Frame
- Waterproof Roof Canopy
- Waterproof Sides (2 Windows & 2 Doors/Walls)
- Guy Ropes
- Tent Pegs
- 4 Leg Weight bags
- 2 Wind Bars
- Carry Bag
View even more colours below.
You have 8 different colours to choose from, check them out below.
To take a better look at the colours on Amazon click the link below.
Please Note: As with a lot of outdoor products that are coloured there is a chance that prolonged use in very sunny conditions may cause the colour to fade slightly over time.
back to menu ↑
Waterproof = Will keep you dry
- This waterproof popup gazebo can withstand heavy rain. Even in heavy downpours, its waterproof coating can repel rain and prevent your party getting wet.
- The canopy material is manufactured from 190g PU coated soft touch polyester and the seams are taped sealed to prevent any leaking around the stitching
Robust = Very sturdy
- Strong and resolute gazebo
- This affordable piece of equipment is certainly able to do exactly what the manufacturer claims it can do.
- The additional extras (Wind Bar & Leg Weights) make it much more sturdy than without them.
Easy To Assemble = Quick to build
- If you’re looking for an easy to build pop up gazebo then the Airwave 2.5m Gazebo is ideal.
- With 2 people you can have it built in just 1/2 minutes.
- Be careful whilst building it in windy conditions as the wind can make it a little bit trickier.
Good Quality = Well made
- The premium quality material used for the roof canopy and the sides together with the steel frame really does ensure that this gazebo passes our quality test.
- It really is a well-made gazebo that will last much longer than gazebos of a similar price.
Really Good Value = Affordable Price
- Very affordable but realistic price
- This Airwave 2.5 x 2.5 gazebo can really offer good value for money
- Definitely one of the better cheaper gazebo options out there.
back to menu ↑
Pros & Cons
The Good, The O.K & The Ugly
- Good quality & stylish
- Can resist breezy conditions
- Easy built in 1/2 minutes
- Can be used for a variety of purposes
- Very affordable price
- Easily transportable in holdall provided
- Colour can fade over time in sunny conditions
- Can be awkward to build in windy weather
Frequently Asked Question
Q. How high is the doorway entrance when it’s fully built?
A. The height of the doorway is approximately 2 metres high (6ft 5in) which is easily accessible for most people. The highest point of the gazebo is approximately 3m high (9ft 8in).
Q. What colours are available?
A. As mentioned above the colours available for this size Airwave gazebo are; red, black, blue, white, beige and green.
Q. Can I leave it up overnight?
A. Although this item is described as robust, strong and well made it is not recommended to be left outdoors overnight. The manufacturers do not recommend you to leave it outside overnight so, therefore neither can I. However, I have seen feedback from some owners and they actually leave it up all year round
Q. Is it Windproof?
A. All gazebos, especially pop up gazebos have their limitations. No matter what the manufacturer claims there will be a point where it breaks under pressure from the wind.
Mother nature is not to be messed with even when she’s in a great mood………
Thanks for reading this far.
You may well be aware by now I strongly recommend this gazebo for general use. With its ability to resist breezy conditions as well as its ability to keep you dry, there couldn’t be much more
With its ability to resist breezy conditions as well as its ability to keep you dry, there couldn’t be much more you could really ask for.
It’s definitely good value for money….RECOMMENDED
If you're looking for an affordable, easy to build, waterproof gazebo then this is it.
- Easy to build
- Wide variety of uses
- Awkward to build in windy conditions