You need this if:
- You’re looking for a large 4x4m gazebo, marquee type structure so you can hold an event that is important to you.
- You want your guests to be able to leave freely from the waterproof building but able to shelter should the weather take a turn for the worse.
- You would like the party shelter to be good quality and look great too, not only for longevity but also so your guests are impressed.
If any of the above even slightly apply, then keep reading.
With the ability to remove the sides, roll up the doors and also have it as a ‘canopy only’ shelter, it is very versatile, to say the least.
Unfortunately, it is only available in white but personally, I prefer white for marquees as it creates a much brighter environment, gives off a classier and more professional look.
I also think that the colour white gives you more usage options
To check out the price on Amazon, click here
What you get for your money
Once ordered you will receive:
- Powder Coated Steel Frame Parts
- Waterproof Canopy
- All Sides including zip or roll up doors & window sides
- Steel base plates for soft or hard ground fixing
- All heavy duty nuts & bolts (No spring pins)
- Ground Pegs
- Guy ropes
All poles are numbered and complete assembly instructions enclosed.
Everything you need to shelter your guests is available in this package.
There is no need to purchase anything else once you have ordered it from Amazon.
There are lots of possible uses of this marquee. You’ve obviously decided what type of event you’re planning on using it for but it can also be configured into lots of versatile styles.
- Can be fully enclosed – Especially ideal for bad weather conditions
- Canopy Only – Ideal if you’re expecting the odd shower or as a sunshade in scorching weather
- Tunnel style – Need entry & exits? No problem just roll up either end to provide a walkthrough
- The whole side open – Maybe you’re using it as a charity stall or showcasing at a show?
The 4x4m Marquee by Crocodile trading is a fantastic piece of equipment. There’s so many on the market that claims to be heavy duty, waterproof and well made but this is certainly one that can back its claims up.
Quality Fabric – The grade of 240gsm of the canopy is definitely one of the highest I have seen. The gsm stands for ‘grams per sq metre which is the thickness of the fabric
Waterproof – The fabric is then coated with Polyethylene which creates the waterproof seal and together with the good quality, thick fabric, it ensures that you and your guests are kept dry during your event.
Heavy Duty – The steel frame that supports the canopy and sides are both powder coated. The screw fix connectors are also steel which ensures that the snapping of any parts of the frame whilst experiencing harsh weather in pretty much non-existent.